Too much thinkin' about SeX

3 comments - Post a comment


This Post has 3 Comments Add your own!
wholesale animal hats - November 25, 2012 at 10:45 PM



I enjoyed reading your articles. This is truly a great read for me.
I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.

Vitamins - May 2, 2013 at 7:07 AM


Vitamins
There are some elements in Islam, like "the way you treat woman, kids, thief's, other religions, alcohol drinkers,"honor killings".

revoluza - May 5, 2013 at 7:28 AM



revoluza
Twenty-five years ago, I spent six months flat on my back with a dislocated disk, unable to much of anything but nap & read. One day, my once-a-week cleaning woman was dusting my bedroom, and she paused as she picked up a paperback copy of "Bleak House" that was lying near my sickbed. She looked at the cover, which showed a painting of a woman in an somberly decorated 1880s interior, then looked around. "Looks like this place."
The room in the painting was much more elegant than mine, but I took her words as a compliment. "That's a really great book" I told her.
She turned the book over & looked at the blurb on the back. "Is it true? she asked.
"Actually, it's a novel."
"I see. So it didn't actually happen?"
"Well, no. It's a novel."
She made sort of a face. "So it's just made-up storying..."
"Well, yes, basically."
She put the book back down & wiped her hands on her apron, like they were soiled and looked at me like I was a spoiled child. "Then I wouldn't be interested. I don't read things that aren't true." If she could have sent me to bed for the day, she would have, but I was already there.

Post a Comment